DAY 20 - NIGHT OF GRACE


Bible Reading:
Exodus 33:12-23; Esther 2:10-17

Bible Text:
Exodus 33:13 "Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people."


MIDNIGHT MEDITATION:
Dearly Beloved adventurer, welcome to our night of grace. Grace is the most characteristics of all Christian words. It would have been worth our while to trace its move from classical to Christian usage, but time and space would not permit us; however, you are humbly requested to grab a copy of our book: The “Conspiracy of Grace” to find out more.

Very briefly, grace can be defined as an undeserved acceptance and love received from another. Usually, an undeserved favour granted by a superior to an inferior. When used of divine grace towards mankind, it refers to the undeserved favour of God in providing salvation for those who deserve condemnation. In the Christian sense, it is the saving activity of God manifested in the gift of His Son Jesus Christ.

However, tonight that amazing, extraordinary, multiple, abounding and dumbfounding grace shall be made available for every family member as we pray together in Jesus name.

It is very apt to mention that the first use of “Grace” in the New Testament is by the angel announcing the coming of the Messiah, “And the angel said to her, Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found grace (free, spontaneous, absolute favor and loving-kindness) with God” (Luke 1:30 AMP).

Then he goes on to predict the grace that the incarnation of God the Son would bring to the world. God is always gracious. The Bible ends also on a “grace note”. The last verse of God's word reads, “The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you all” (Rev. 22:21). Between Genesis and Revelation, grace abounds and super abounds. No family can excel without the grace of God.

The subject of grace cannot be exhausted, because there is no chemistry like it. Grace is the connecting rod between divinity and humanity; the sum, finality, substance of everything on the planet earth.

When grace is at work, it is amazing! The result of the work of grace in our family is the manifestation of unimaginable miracles. God's grace is stronger than any circumstance and above every condition in life. It is the currency that makes any family great. It exempts one from disaster and even sustains those whom the enemy mocks. Little wonder the Bible says in Genesis 6:8, “But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord”; as a result of this, when other families were drowning, Noah and his family were floating.

Tonight grace to float while several others are sinking shall be yours in Jesus name, “For how then will it be known that Your people and I have found grace in Your sight, except You go with us? So we shall be separate, Your people and I, from all the people who are upon the face of the earth." So the LORD said to Moses, "I will also do this thing that you have spoken; for you have found grace in My sight, and I know you by name.” (Exodus 33:16-17 NKJV)

Grace distinguishes, it identifies and justifies. Moses knew it early enough that was why he use it to secure God's acceptance to go with him. Grace guarantees answers to prayer. Grace can never break down; it can carry whatever load that is placed on it. It can positively transfer anything to what it ought to be. Grace is needed to administer a family “Then he said, "If now I have found grace in Your sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray, go among us, even though we are a stiff-necked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us as Your inheritance.” (Exodus 34:9 NKJV).

Grace is not optional in the journey of life. It does not have alternative. It is of utmost necessity if life's journey must be embarked on successfully. Grace can make a stranger to become a citizen. Grace adds value to a person and cause him or her to be treasured. “Then she fell on her face, and bowed herself to the ground, and said unto him, Why have I found grace in thine eyes, that thou shouldest take knowledge of me, seeing I [am] a stranger?” (Ruth 2:10)

Grace makes a barren woman to be a fruitful mother of precious family. “And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more [sad]” (1 Samuel 1:18)

Grace can make an orphan with terrible poor background to be married to a King and become a queen such that the entire book of the Bible is named after her “The king loved Esther more than all the other women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so he set the royal crown upon her head and made her queen instead of Vashti” (NKJV).

Grace is unmerited and its only source is God – He is the Sole Giver of grace. It is one way that God contradicts human pride. It is God's love in action, because grace stoops down to rescue the undeserving. Grace enables proper take off and guarantees a glorious landing. Tonight as you pray, grace will locate your family and sustain you all.

The express way to the grace of God is humility as the scripture confirms in 1 Peter 5:5 “Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble""

Tonight, God's grace shall be activated to work wonders in your life and family. Learn from other people's mistakes; success in life does not depend on strength but God's grace. Who was faster than Asahel (2 Sam. 2:22-23), stronger than Sampson (1 Kings 11:1-25), more discerning than Ahitophel (2 Sam. 16:23; 17:15-22), more learned than Moses (Exodus 2:11-15; Acts 7:22)? Yet, each met his limit, the scripture says “...the race is not to the swift, Nor the battle to the strong, Nor bread to the wise, Nor riches to men of understanding, Nor favor to men of skill; But time and chance happen to them all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:11 NKJV)

Grace is a universal principle, it has long arms. It is the love that loves the unlovely and unlovable; Grace of God is the compassion to the unworthy, it is but an introduction of the virtues of God into the soul: it is the forerunner of glory.

Do not confuse activity with productivity; Grace will definitely produce for you and your family much more than you can imagine. God's grace will definitely keep your eyes from wandering off Jesus. You and your family are about to step into the greatest harvest of your lives.

Now that you have earnestly desired and found grace, disgrace has missed you and your family's address. This grace will metamorphose into amazing grace.
Dearly beloved, I do not wish to leave you, but to every theory, there must be a corresponding practical, therefore suffice me to say that while you were reading and meditating, angels were already releasing gifts upon you and as you pray now, it shall be established. Before you pray, listen to what God says in Zechariah 4:7 “Who are you, O Great Mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone with shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"


PRAY UNTIL GOD ALMIGHTY ANSWERS (PUGAA)
IT'S MIDNIGHT PRAYERS:
  1. Dear Lord, I surrender to you my family, cleanse us from all sins and iniquities that have hindered the full manifestation of your grace in Jesus name.
  2. O God, grant me grace to thrive above every circumstance delaying or obstructing the actualization of my glorious destiny and Jehovah please cause a drastic turn around in my life for a fulfilled destiny in Jesus Name.
  3. O Lord, let your grace erase whatever mark of the devil in my life that makes people to detest me, defeat every satanic injunctions and demonic operations against my life and family in Jesus name. Amen
  4. Arise against every force that is determined to defeat the purpose you have in mind for me and my family, most especially when you introduce me to this family annual midnight prayer programme.
  5. Help me and my family members to sow in righteousness and reap in mercy and break up every fallow ground in my life in Jesus name.
  6. Almighty Father, grant me the grace to possess the key to my future blessing and success, lock the enemy of my soul out of my life and secure me and my family under the secret place of the Most high and place me in the shadow of the Almighty in Jesus name.
  7. Dignify Your name in my life and that of my family; stretch forth Your mighty hands and save me and my family from temptations in Jesus name.
  8. O God, make me to do always that which attracts your grace and favour and not Your frown or fury. Help me to be eternally grateful to you in Jesus name.
  9. Confront and conquer every gatekeeper waiting to stop my entrance into my heritage. Move me forward and let me discover new grounds of power/authority and prevail in Jesus name.
  10. Grant me grace to turn to the direction that You have chosen to bless me and my family. Guide me in my daily steps that I do not bring condemnation upon myself and family O God in Jesus name.
  11. Almighty God, command Your power to recreate every area of my life that is void and filled with darkness. Use Your awesome power to bring back to shape, whatever that is falling apart in my life in Jesus name. Amen
  12. Grant me sufficient grace to save my present from the past event and help me to possess my future. Make my family to be outstanding in righteousness, peace and prosperity in Jesus name.

FAMILY MIDNIGHT PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THE NIGHT OF GRACE
N/B: Beloved be on your knees, lay your right hand on your head and by faith prophetically claim all the midnight declarations. See yourself as someone kneeling before a great messenger of God and after claiming all declarations, go back and sleep.
  1. According to Proverbs 1:9 which says, “For they will be a graceful ornament on your head, and chains about your neck.” The head and neck of our family members shall not miss the grace of God in Jesus name. Amen
  2. By my participation in this annual midnight prayer programme, I have contact with grace; any negative law of the land that has been speaking against my business, my family, my children and health is subdued in the name of Jesus.
  3. Whatever was done against me to spoil my joy is hereby nullified by God's grace. Unquantifiable favour, extraordinary grace, undeniable evidence of God's blessings shall accompany me from today in Jesus name. Amen
  4. I kneel under the awesome grace of God tonight and demand that the supernatural court of heaven, reverse every judgement rendered by the devil against me and my family. God's grace has discharged and acquitted me in Jesus name.
  5. I ............................... position myself to receive a fresh outpour of grace for all my assignments. Whatever failures I have experienced in the past, I receive grace to start afresh and move forward. Therefore, no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in Jesus name. Amen
  6. Grace to overcome every obstacle, dismantle satanic check points, outlast every challenge, outsmart the devil with his agents and disengage satanic forces from my family and myself shall go with me and my household from this moment in Jesus name. Amen

ACTION TIME FOR CHRIST'S FAMILY
  • Send messages to at least twelve people in your contact using the prophetic words today and invite them to join on the last day for the impartation service.
  • Lift up your anointing oil which you have bought and pray:
    a. that the grace of God shall be transferred into your life and family as you will be anointed with it on the last day.
    b. Whatever in your life that has been militating against good things shall no longer resist progress in Jesus name.

Comments

Save more with Konga