DAY 15 - NIGHT OF DEALING WITH FOUNDATIONS

Bible Reading:
Zechariah 4:1–10; Psalm 11:1-3

Bible Text:
"If the foundations are destroyed, What can the righteous do?" (Psalm 11:3)


MIDNIGHT MEDITATION:
According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word 'foundation' means something (such as an idea, a principle, or facts) that provides support for something. It is a basis (as a tenet, principle or axiom) upon which something stands or is supported. i.e. an underlying base or support. Holman Christian Standard Bible dictionary defines foundation as the sturdy first layer on which a structure is built. Figuratively, the principles or initial work upon which what follows is based.

Putting all these into constructive consideration; without any iota of doubt, foundations are very important in the spiritual realm; it has generational consequences. Although our past is gone and seemingly forgotten by several people, it is worthy to note that the past is not a “dead dog” but a “sleeping Lion” that can wake up at any time. Like a journalist reporting to us the future, we really need grace to deal with it.

The scripture says in Proverbs 10:25 “When the whirlwind passes by, the wicked is no more, But the righteous has an everlasting foundation” (NKJV). Foundation is that part of the building that transfers and carries the weight of the structure. It is an indispensable part of the building usually below the ground though unseen, but is a very critical part that contributes wholly to the structural stability and longevity of the entire structure.

Considering the fact that more often than not, foundations are not seen, the need for God's grace to deal with foundations cannot be overemphasized.

Foundational defects does not show up instantly, most times it shows up after the instruments of defects must have gone and as such, there's nobody to give detailed analysis of what actually happened. Notwithstanding, the scripture says in Ezekiel 13:9-14 "My hand will be against the prophets who envision futility and who divine lies; they shall not be in the assembly of My people, nor be written in the record of the house of Israel, nor shall they enter into the land of Israel. Then you shall know that I am the Lord GOD. "Because, indeed, because they have seduced My people, saying, 'Peace!' when there is no peace-- and one builds a wall, and they plaster it with untempered mortar-- say to those who plaster it with untempered mortar, that it will fall. There will be flooding rain, and you, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall tear it down. Surely, when the wall has fallen, will it not be said to you, 'Where is the mortar with which you plastered it?"' Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: "I will cause a stormy wind to break forth in My fury; and there shall be a flooding rain in My anger, and great hailstones in fury to consume it. So I will break down the wall you have plastered with untempered mortar, and bring it down to the ground, so that its foundation will be uncovered; it will fall, and you shall be consumed in the midst of it. Then you shall know that I am the LORD” (NKJV).

By this declaration, the Lord has promised us to revisit the foundation, God will go beyond what some blind prophets have seen to undo that which was done even in the secret. As you meditate today, do not forget that righteous foundations are laid bearing in mind our future manifestation. 1 Timothy 6:19, “storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life” (NKJV).

God Himself is not ignorant of the status of our foundation. He said expressly in 2 Timothy 2:19, “Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity” (NKJV). This is possible because Jesus Christ Himself is older than any foundation. The scripture confirms this facts in John 17:24 “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world” and 1 Peter 1:20 which says “He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you”.

To deal with the issues of foundation, you need to confess your sins and fully surrender your life to Jesus Christ Himself, the One who was before the foundation. You need to repent of all known sins and confess, seek for forgiveness and pray that the negative effects of wrong foundations be destroyed.

Acknowledge the grace of God as the force that will see you through, celebrate the grace and ask God for much more grace to ride on with Jesus Christ. The Psalmist says in Psalm 11:3 “If the foundations are destroyed, What can the righteous do?” Tonight, you need to revisit your foundation and fervently pray against foundational defects in your family.


PRAY UNTIL GOD ALMIGHTY ANSWERS (PUGAA)
IT'S MIDNIGHT PRAYER:
  1. Lord Jesus, thank You for making me discover this manual and for the grace and wisdom to embark on this spiritual adventure in Jesus name.
  2. Almighty God, let the evidence of my engagement in this programme be very overwhelming in Jesus name.
  3. O God, I ...............................confess every known sin that may hinder my advancement. I renew my relationship with Jesus Christ right now and totally surrender to the leading of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
  4. Almighty God, let every evil imagination of destruction against me wither away from the foundation, let my point of ridicule be converted to a source of promotion and thanksgiving in Jesus name.
  5. Grace to complete this programme locate me, I .................................. under God will never give in to satanic pressure in Jesus name.
  6. God Almighty, through this programme, “appear to me” personally, appear on my behalf and appear for me. Let every activity and assignment become an opportunity for you to reveal yourself much more to me and my family in Jesus name.
  7. Evil foundation that was laid against my future or that of any of my prayer partner listed here: (1)............................. (2)............................... (3)....................... (4)..................... (5)................. be destroyed in Jesus name.
  8. Grace to override evil foundations, locate me and my household: empower me to live above my limitation and circumstance. Cancel all sadness targeted by the devil to rob me of my joy and peace in life in Jesus name.
  9. Every anti progress, anti blessing foundation laid in time of ignorance against me and my prayer partners, I .................... standing on the name of Jesus, destroy those foundations and lay a super abundant progress foundation for me in Jesus name.
  10. O God, set your watch over my lifestyle and works that I do not incur any debt whatsoever for my family, but to attract blessings in Jesus name.
  11. O God Almighty, I ........................... overthrow every evil throne installed against my life. I recover all that I need in this family midnight prayer programme in Jesus name.
  12. O Lord, let the door of foundational breakthrough be open unto me and my family. I ......................... seal today all my prayers with the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.

FAMILY MIDNIGHT PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS:
N/B: Beloved be on your knees, lay your right hand on your head and by faith prophetically claim all the midnight declarations. See yourself as someone kneeling before a great messenger of God and after claiming all declarations, go back and sleep.
  1. Divine helpers assigned for my total recovery from the foundation of the earth shall locate me, my blessings shall come from diverse ways and my life shall be loaded with uncountable benefits in Jesus name. Amen
  2. Every platform of frustration, near success syndrome, sickness, sadness and lack is right now destroyed. God will compensate me for that which I have lost in Jesus name. Amen.
  3. As God said to King Solomon, “... and I have also given you what you have not asked”, even so shall this word be fulfilled in my life. Foundational blessings I have not asked for with everlasting positive effects shall be given to me and my family in Jesus name.
  4. According to Psalm 92:12 which says “the righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon”. From this moment, every good aspect of my life shall flourish like a palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon in Jesus name. Amen.
  5. This season as recorded in Job 20:15, God will make satan to vomit the riches he swallowed and be disarmed from doing so again. Those who have made themselves my enemies shall earnestly desire my friendship and declare so in Jesus name. Amen.
  6. From this moment, fresh mandate for family upliftment and grace to recover from all satanic setbacks shall accompany me. God's name and His word will yield fruits in my life in Jesus name. Amen

ACTION TIME FOR CHRIST'S FAMILY:
  • The scripture in Daniel 12:3, says “Those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever” (NKJV).
  • Immediately you wake up, contact and connect at least twelve (12) persons and invite them to participate in family midnight prayer programme. Encourage them to get the prayer manual wherever they are and pray along. In your prayer cards, include those you have contacted for prayer connection.
N/B: Remember to purchase anointing oil and keep it for the last day's service. From tonight, always remember to pray and consecrate the anointing oil.

Comments

Save more with Konga